Changes for version 0.007004 - 2019-12-08
- Expand test coverage
- Minor re-phrasing of deprecation warnings.
Changes for version 0.007003 - 2019-11-04 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Fixed check on exception test.
Changes for version 0.007002 - 2019-11-04 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Apply fix for chebyshev window to PDL > 2.007
- Avoid using PDL::LiteF in tests, since this module started being indexed by CPAN only with PDL 2.012.
- Add Try::Tiny to missing test dependencies.
- Re-instate support for Perl < 5.12 by removing use of non-destructive substitutions. Minimum supported version of Perl is now 5.10.
- Avoid using PDL::Lite and PDL::LiteF to support older PDL releases
Changes for version 0.007001 - 2019-11-01 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Deprecate undocumented package variables: trying to read or write from them will now trigger a warning
- Fix typos in plotted strings
- Fixed an error triggered when running $win->get('modfreqs')
- Fixed chebyshev window calculation with PDL >= 2.006_04
- Fixed errors triggered by using piddles in conditionals
- Removed dependencies on PDL::Constants and base
- Move to statically generated source file instead of using a code generator
- Move to Dist::Zilla for managing releases
- Move compwin.pl sample script to 'examples'
Window functions for signal processing