Changes for version 0.015 - 2018-04-22
- Status entities now have a placeholder `emojis` attribute. This will likely need to be populated with a new entity.
- A successful call to `register` will overwrite the value of the client's `scopes` attribute to that passed as an argument (since those are the scopes that were requested from the server; thanks Shura0!).
- Fixed an issue with authorisation of clients that used scopes other than `read` (thanks Shura0!)
- Corrected an error in the documentation that stated that `register` accepted a hash reference instead of a hash.
- Coercing attachment entities without `remote_url`s no longer results in an error.
Talk to a Mastodon server
A Mastodon user account
A Mastodon application
A Mastodon media attachment
A Mastodon card
The context of a Mastodon status
An error in Mastodon
A Mastodon instance
A mention in Mastodon
A Mastodon notification
A Mastodon relationship
A Mastodon search result
A Mastodon status
A tag in Mastodon
Access the streaming API of a Mastodon server