Changes for version 0.75 - 2018-11-28
- In 0.73 we very aggressively put "use v5.28.0" without any need. My bad. It's now "v5.10.0" again. Also in a fit of "let's just use the latest" all the dependencies were pinned to whatever was the latest on the author's machine in that release, now they're all back to "0".
- Some stuff may break due to older CPAN modules, but let's just find that out as we go.
- hailo - Command-line interface to the Hailo Markov bot
- Hailo - A pluggable Markov engine analogous to MegaHAL
- Hailo::Command - Class for the hailo command-line interface to Hailo
- Hailo::Engine::Default - The default engine backend for Hailo
- Hailo::Engine::Scored - MegaHAL-style reply scoring for Hailo
- Hailo::Role::Arguments - A role which adds an 'arguments' attribute
- Hailo::Role::Engine - A role representing a Hailo engine backend
- Hailo::Role::Storage - A role representing a Hailo storage backend
- Hailo::Role::Tokenizer - A role representing a Hailo tokenizer
- Hailo::Role::UI - A role representing a Hailo UI
- Hailo::Storage - A base class for Hailo storage backends
- Hailo::Storage::MySQL - A storage backend for Hailo using DBD::mysql
- Hailo::Storage::PostgreSQL - A storage backend for Hailo using DBD::Pg
- Hailo::Storage::SQLite - A storage backend for Hailo using DBD::SQLite
- Hailo::Storage::Schema - Deploy the database schema Hailo uses
- Hailo::Tokenizer::Chars - A character tokenizer for Hailo
- Hailo::Tokenizer::Words - A tokenizer for Hailo which splits on whitespace and word boundaries, mostly.
- Hailo::UI::ReadLine - A UI for Hailo using Term::ReadLine