Changes for version 1.8 - 2019-04-29
- work around newer versions of mpv no longer having a pause command.
- always use mpv to display gif images, because it's hard to detect whether a gif is animated or not.
- use a better(?), more "sharp" method to detect keyboard accelerators and to decide which keys to pass to the schnauzer from the image window.
- new selection method. Alt-A / select files i same directory, can be repeated.
- rename select by prefix to select by adjacent name.
- increase search range for adjacent name to 10000.
- change meta-mask to mod1-mask, as gtk+ has silently changed the meaning of meta over the years (so much for api stability...).
- newer perl versions somehow manage to leak the prefetch file handle somehow, try tro work aorund.
- implement (undocumented) filename_display_name hook in Gt2k::CV::Schnauer.
- use symbolic names for entry indices in Schnauzer, for sanity, as the design is now stable enough.
- use loop-file=inf for mpv instead of -loop 0, which only works for mplayer.
- add metadata clustering plugin.
- use ffprobe also if libmagic cannot detect anything, to decide whether the file is (maybe) an image or (maybe) a video.
- namecluster now respects default modifier mask.
- cv - a fast gtk+ image viewer loosely modeled after XV
- Gtk2::CV::ImageWindow - a window widget displaying an image or other media
- Gtk2::CV::Jobber - a job queue mechanism for Gtk2::CV
- Gtk2::CV::Plugin - plugin superclass and nonexistent documentation
- Gtk2::CV::PostScript - a class for writing postscript files
- Gtk2::CV::PrintDialog - the CV print dialog widget
- Gtk2::CV::Progress - a simple progress widget
- Gtk2::CV::Schnauzer - a widget for displaying image collections
- Gtk2::CV in lib/Gtk2/CV.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Jobber::Client in lib/Gtk2/CV/Jobber.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Jobber::Slave in lib/Gtk2/CV/Jobber.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Plugin::MetaCluster in lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/MetaCluster.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Plugin::NameCluster in lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/NameCluster.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Plugin::PetRenamer in lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/PatRenamer.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Plugin::RCluster in lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/RCluster.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Schnauzer::DrawingArea in lib/Gtk2/CV/Schnauzer.pm