Changes for version 0.15 - 2019-04-23
- Refresh PublicSuffix list
- Merged pull request from Gavin Carr to explicitly open a file with UTF-8 encoding
- Bump Net::IDN::Encode requirement to 2.401 to avoid unicode issues
- (#3) Provide a tld and suffix even with asking get_root_domain for a valid suffix that is not a valid domain. Will still report 'Domain not valid', but ->suffix and ->tld will resolve.
- Make sure that the error condition from get_root_domain still throws when a root domain is already fired, but that it still returns.
- get_root_domain - Retrieve suffix info from a domain using Domain::PublicSuffix