Changes for version 0.34
- APIv2 is now default, unless a custom server is used or the API version is specified explicitly.
- Registration ID is obtained from the registration path now, since it is not provided in the response anymore.
- CSR files containing comments are now handled better.
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module and client.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge/verification handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.