Changes for version 2.24 - 2019-06-11
- Delete from caveats in documentation where it used to say: 'Config::Tiny will only recognize the first time an option is set in a config file.' 'Any further attempts to set the same option later in the config file are ignored.' In reality the code uses the 2nd and subsequent values to overwrite earlier values.
- Make this topic a new FAQ.
- Add corresponding test t/06.repeat.key.t.
- Update POD to clarify trailing comment options.
- Add corresponding test t/07.trailing.comment.t.
- Romanize Gregory Kidrenko's name so Config::IniFiles does not get 'Wide char in print'.
- Move xt/pod.t to xt/author/pod.t.
- Adopt new repo structure. See http://savage.net.au/Ron/html/My.Workflow.for.Building.Distros.html.
- Move require 5.008001 from Tiny.pm into Makefile.PL.
- Config::Tiny - Read/Write .ini style files with as little code as possible