Changes for version 0.002 - 2015-10-01
- Make it easier when you have more then 'q' as JSONY parameters.
- removed 'has_query_data' method since its no longer useful (could be a breaking change for you but easy to work around).
- Add some callbacks to handle common exception conditions, like when JSONY can't parse the values, or the value doesn't exist.
- Change to Moo from Moose (won't have any impact on code now, but if Catalyst ever moves bits to Moo, this we be better preparation).
- Catalyst::TraitFor::Request::QueryFromJSONY - Handle complex query parameters using JSONY