Changes for version 0.05
- Fixed Callable's broken handling of void argument lists.
- Boolean precedent was not being handled correctly. Since Perl always returns the last evaluated statement, this wasn't actually a problem. However, if any new code was added, it would be, so Perl 5.20 started to warn. That broke tests. Precedence is fixed and everything works again.
- C::TinyCompiler - Full C JIT compiling using the Tiny C Compiler
- C::TinyCompiler::Callable - A C::TinyCompiler-based foreign function interface, i.e. C-functions callable from Perl
- C::TinyCompiler::Perl - Enabling Perl's full C-API in your C::TinyCompiler context
- C::TinyCompiler::Perl::AV - Perl's array C-API
- C::TinyCompiler::Perl::Croak - A light-weight interface to Perl's croak and warn
- C::TinyCompiler::StretchyBuffer - Enabling stretchy buffers in your context
- C::TinyCompiler::package - base module for C::TinyCompiler packages