Changes for version 0.002 - 2014-04-22
- Test Suite
- Test exported subs using Sub::Identify if it's available.
- use Dist::Inkt.
- Exceptions thrown in the wrapped constructor will report slightly more useful line numbers and so on in their stack traces.
- Exported subs should run slightly faster as they are compiled from strings rather than being closures.
- Exported subs will have a more consistent refaddr.
- Updated: Use Exporter::Tiny instead of Sub::Install+Data::OptList.
- Acme::Constructor::Pythonic - import Python-style constructor functions