- basename ( ro / isa = Str / lazily built from input_filename )
- dest_dir ( ro / isa = HiD_DirPath / required )
- ext ( ro / isa = HiD_FileExtension / lazily built from filename )
- input_filename ( ro / isa = HiD_FilePath / required )
- input_path ( ro / isa = HiD_DirPath / lazily built from input_filename )
- source ( ro / isa = Str )
- url ( ro / isa = Str / lazily built from output_filename and dest_dir )
- COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
HiD::Role::IsPublished - Role to be consumed by classes that are published during processing
package MyThingThatIsPublished; use Moose; with 'HiD::Role::IsPublished'; ... 1;
This role is for all objects that go through the HiD publishing process. It provides attributes and methods that are needed during that process.
Basename of the file for this object (that is, without any leading directory path and without any file extension).
Base URL for use in Templates
The path to the directory where the output_filename will be written.
The extension on the input filename of the consuming object.
The path of the consuming object's file. Required for instantiation.
The path component of the input filename.
Path to the file that will be created when the
write method is called.
Same as 'source' in HiD.pm. Normally shouldn't need to be provided.
The URL to the output path for the written file.
John SJ Anderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2015 by John SJ Anderson.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.