Bio::ViennaNGS::Tutorial - A collection of basic tutorials demonstrating of the core components and features of the Bio::ViennaNGS suite
Many example pipelines covered here work and depend on fairly large real world NGS data sets in the gigabyte scale. Be prepared that each tutorial takes a couple of hours of CPU time to finish. When running the scripts locally you need to ensure that your system has enough hardware resources available.
All input data required for the individual tutorial pipelines can be downloaded from the ViennaNGS data repository.
- Tutorial 03: Automatic generation of UCSC genome browser Track Hubs for visualization of ENCODE RNA-seq data
- Michael T. Wolfinger <email@example.com>
- Joerg Fallmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian Eggenhofer <email@example.com>
- Fabian Amman <firstname.lastname@example.org<gt>
Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Michael T. Wolfinger <email@example.com>
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.10.0 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available.
This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.