WWW::LogicBoxes::Contact::CA - Representation of Domain Contact for .ca Domains
use strict; use warnings; use WWW::LogicBoxes; use WWW::LogicBoxes::Customer; use WWW::LogicBoxes::Contact::CA; use WWW::LogicBoxes::Contact::CA::Agreement; my $api = WWW::LogicBoxes->new( ... ); my $agreement = $api->get_ca_registrant_contact(); my $customer = WWW::LogicBoxes::Customer->new( ... ); # Valid LogicBoxes Customer my $contact = WWW::LogicBoxes::Contact::CA->new( id => 42, name => 'Edsger Dijkstra', company => 'University of Texas at Austin', email => 'firstname.lastname@example.org', address1 => 'University of Texas', address2 => '42 Main St', city => 'Austin', state => 'Texas', country => 'US', zipcode => '78713', phone_number => '18005551212', fax_number => '18005551212', customer_id => $customer->id, cpr => 'RES', agreement_version => $agreement->version, );
Representation of a LogicBoxes domain contact for .ca TLD domains. The .ca TLD is special in that specific CPR and Agreement data must be provided. For details on the agreement that customers must accept please see WWW::LogicBoxes::Contact::CA::Agreement.
The name has special restrictions based on if the CPR provided is for Individuals or Non Individuals. Please see http://manage.logicboxes.com/kb/sites/default/files/Valid%20Contact%20Names.pdf for a full listing of key words that must or must not be present.
Also, the name of a CA Contact can not be changed! If you really need to change it, you'll have to create a whole new WWW::LogicBoxes::Contact::CA with the desired information, replace it on any domain that uses the old contact, and then delete the old contact.
Similiar to nexus_data for .us domains, the CPR is a specialized code that describes the registrant contact. It must take on one of the following values (original source http://manage.logicboxes.com/kb/answer/790):
- ABO - Aboriginal Peoples (individuals or groups) indigenous to Canada
- CCT - Canadian citizen
- LGR - Legal Representative of a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- RES - Permanent Resident of Canada
NOTE For Non Individual CPRs the company name MUST be "N/A".
- ASS Canadian Unincorporated Association
- CCO Corporation (Canada or Canadian province or territory)
- EDU Canadian Educational institution
- GOV Government or government entity in Canada
- HOP Canadian Hospital
- INB Indian Band recognized by the Indian Act of Canada
- LAM Canadian Library, Archive or Museum
- MAJ Her Majesty the Queen
- OMK Official mark registered in Canada
- PLT Canadian Political Party
- PRT Partnership Registered in Canada
- TDM Trade-mark registered in Canada (by a non-Canadian owner)
- TRD Canadian Trade Union
- TRS Trust established in Canada
The cpr can not be changed once the contact is created.
The version of the CA Registrant Agreement the customer is accepting (retrieved via "get_ca_registrant_agreement" in WWW::LogicBoxes::Role::Command::Contact which returns a WWW::LogicBoxes::Contact::CA::Agreement). This value must be specified when creating a new contact but is never returned by the API.
Offers a predicate of has_agreement_version.